Pages

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Dahlia Bouquet with Watercolor

Hi Everybody,

Well, I showed a pic of this piece of cardstock to my Stamp Junkies group because I was upset that I stamped the sentiment crooked so I asked if I should cut the bouquet off, trash it, how to fix it.  Everybody said it was fine like it is, that it even looks intentional. So, I made a card with it.  It still bothers me that it's crooked because it wasn't intentional lol.  I put the stamp on my beloved MISTI and my husband called me wanting me to look at something and when I went back to the card, I just inked up the stamp and stamped.  I thought I had already put it on straight.  

Thank you for your feedback my Junkie Friends, if any of you read my blog.  I appreciate you all so much.  There have been days when you all put a smile on my face when there wasn't one.  There have been days when you made me look at a situation through different eyes.  I am inspired everyday by the amazing creations going down the group post.  I'm so thankful to have found this group.  :)

I embossed this with white embossing powder I think, I can't hardly see anymore without readers.  I embossed several of these with different stamped flowers in white, clear and silver pearl.  Some I will take my time and actually watercolor and when I don't have much time, I will use the Zig Markers and water and make them like this.  






Here's a link to my silly live FB video on me doing this if you're interested in watching and please subscribe. Thank you!


Regina Cooper YouTube Channel


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!  


Regina

2 comments:

Sherry said...

actually I think it looks better at an angle, than being straight. I wouldn't change a thing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I like the artistic look of the angle. I love the end results and I would say it was a happy mistake.